I feel the power of God’s Grace and Mercy today like sweet
spring rain when the sunlight and blue skies are just at the tip of your
fingertips. We all have the ability and capacity to see deep in other people’s
hearts if we will only discern the lenses through which we gaze. I think this
is why God ask us to view this world, and the wounded souls that we are
trudging through it with through spiritual eyes. The more I see in someone’s else’s
pain the more emphasis and light it reveals on my own wounded soul. Then and
only then does my heart cry out to The Father of Lights to allow me to be Jesus
if for only that second or encounter. Transparency vulnerability, and humility will
usher the very essence of love into the deepest trauma, and while it may not “fix”
the situation, it will be part of the reflection that God will use to show the
light that was emerging at the end of that tunnel. I know He has done this for
me over the last year and a half, and I am a changed man. My spirit still has
some work to do in the area of physical warfare, but Jesus is working that
out as well.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy;
love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not
seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in
iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes
all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are
tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish
away.
No comments:
Post a Comment