Tonight
as I stare at a flickering candle
My
mind takes me back to the place of the battle
A
fight I have fought and have lost… so many times before
A
fight that fixes heart to heaven, and face to floor
Yes
I’ve read the end…… and I know we will win
But
tonight my heart’s heavy and I’m worn quite thin.
Jesus
your word and your words, they bring hope like “greater works than these.”
I
shall live and not die. For this valley
is mine, and the shadow belongs to the God of most high
Fear
no evil my child, He says with a smile, I will lead you to pastures, above
storms and through trials.
Love
is a weapon that can’t be ignored, so tonight I declare the illustrious works
of The Lord
Leaving
part of my heart in an oncology floor room
Christmas
for family is just a touch from the Bridegroom
Gifts
don’t mean much when the scales of life weigh too far
So
take the fear of the tomb, this mere mortal Cocoon and rapture our hearts to
where the butterflies bloom
Yea
they’ve read the end, and they know we’ll win
But
through tears, and labored breaths and there’s little comfort within
Jesus
your word and your words, they bring life like “you shall not die but live”
He
says you shall live and not die.. For this valley is mine, and the shadow of
death is crushed by my life. Fear no evil my child, He says with a smile, I
will lead you to pastures, above storms and through trials.
Love
is the weapon that can’t be ignored, so tonight you will declare the
illustrious works of The Lord
Just
two days ago you invaded this place
To
set captives free with light, mercy, and grace
From
God’s throne, to a manger to the cross and a grave, back to Your Throne with
Your blood IT IS FINISHED
Father
says I wrote the end, so take heart my friend
The
cost was the cross and never again….There’ll be no more tears, pain, sorrows,
or sin
You
shall live and not die, and never again……
Never
again
I
shall live and not die….For this valley is mine, and the shadow belongs to the
God of most high
Fear
no evil my child, He says with a smile, I will lead you to pastures, above
storms and through trials.
Love
is the weapon that can’t be ignored, so tonight we declare the illustrious
works of The Lord
Jay Frier
No comments:
Post a Comment