What are you thankful for today?
Sometimes as we look in the
mirror, listen to ourselves in conversations, and reflect on human nature as a
whole we realize what depthless unappreciative little beings we can be. But
tonight as I sit down at this laptop I want to challenge everyone who reads
this to lay every care down for just a minute and bask in the wonderment of
what God has done for all of us. No matter what you may be facing right now and
I know some are facing grievous loss, traumatic diagnoses, the ramifications of
abuse, and seeming financial ruin, but brother/sister I promise you this is merely
a blip on the radar of a universal map that is our overall existence.
James 4:14
You don't even know what tomorrow will
bring--what your life will be! For you are like a vapor that appears for a
little while, then vanishes.
Please read those scriptures a couple of times as you meditate on what
this little note is saying to you personally , and seal the words of God
to your heart and mind. The peace and joy of The Lord will surely follow and
through Christ a new perspective will begin to emerge in your spirit that will
transform every circumstance you are facing today into nothing more than the
life transformation that God intended it to be from the very beginning. So
let’s start by reflecting over the things that God has done in our lives that
we need to be thankful for and give Him praise and gratitude for those gifts/relationships,
and let our hearts reside there.
I hear a lot of preachers teaching about the prophetic of this age,
end times, and heaven, but have yet to hear a good message about the 1000 Year
Reign of Christ that is to come shortly. I will not elaborate all my thoughts
about the biblical research done on this 1000 year reign into this blog, but suffice
it to say there is another glorious age to come on a new Earth down here. It is
apparent in Isaiah 11: 6-9 and again in Isaiah 65: 18-25 that there will be life,
love and procreation during this time of unprecedented peace. I am not sure our
role as transfigured saints, but I am excited about the next chapter of this
glorious eternal life as we emerge from the cocoon of mortality into the transcendence
of the unending.
No comments:
Post a Comment